Your new KIA, just like any other car, is a hardy beast but it is important that you take good care of them so they last longer. Like a good car owner, one should make car maintenance a top priority. But car maintenance is more than just looking for good KIA service specials online and be done with it. Here are things that you can do to help your car last longer.
Be a mindful driver
Just like any other tool or machine, cars last longer when they are used with care and as they are intended. Potholes and other road hazards can not only pose a threat to your well-being but they can also damage your car. Being a mindful driver can drastically increase your car’s life span and save you from repair costs. Your car is an investment and if you take good care of them, you will enjoy their benefits for many years to come
Do pre and post drive checkups
Before going on a drive, you must always do pre and post-drive checks to make sure that the car is in good condition. This is to catch issues that may cause accidents while on the road. Here are a few things to consider. Click here Toowong Kia
- Battery – check that the battery has a strong charge. Check the terminals making sure that the contacts are clean. Also, check the cables making sure that they are in good condition without damage or holes. These are also done professionally through various KIA service specials that service providers offer.
- Lights – inspect all the lights of the car especially the headlamps and the signal lights. Replace dead bulbs and clean any dirt that may have gotten inside.
- Oil – oil keeps your engine running smoothly so it is important that you regularly check this. Look for any signs of leaks as this may cause your car from losing oil quickly.
- Brakes – Brakes are one of the most important things to inspect. Damaged or faulty brakes can cause possibly lethal accidents. Test them by stepping on them all the way to the floor. They should not be too hard nor too soft.
- Engine – Catching an engine issue before driving the car can save you a ton of trouble beforehand. This may also save your life. Check the engine for any kind of leaks. Listen to the sound that the engine makes. If you hear clanking, pinging, or any other strange noise, have it checked at a car service KIA approved.
- Tyres – Worn out or inappropriate tyres can cause accidents. Make sure that your tyres are not worn out and do not have any holes and leaks. Make sure that you are using season appropriate tyres.
Schedule regular maintenance checks
Just like us, it is important that your care gets checked by professionals regularly. This will help you understand more the condition of your car and they can also spot potential problems that you might miss. This will also help extend your car’s life significantly and greatly reduce the chance of it breaking down on you. Go to the closest KIA service center and schedule a maintenance check as soon as possible.
Choose qualified and certified service providers
For you to be sure that you get the proper care and service for your car, be sure to only have it done in qualified car service centers. Car manufacturers give out certifications to partner service providers for proper handling of their cars. This ensures that the mechanics understands and knows the car model well and can competently troubleshoot any problems. Before you have your car fixed or checked in a service provider, ask if they have qualifications in handling cars of the same manufacturer like yours. You can search “KIA Motors locate a service centre” online to find any certified service centers nearby.
Get quality service from experts from KIA Brisbane
With KIA Brisbane, you can be sure that you get quality service from qualified technicians. They offer great KIA service specials and services for all your KIA car needs. Visit www.toowongkia.com.au to know more